insulates. seals. bonds.
Everything about PU foam
Here you will find in-depth, product-neutral information about construction foam.
Read practical tips about how to work with PU foam cans. Find out how PU foams differ from one another and which foam is suitable for which work. Read interesting background information about environment and climate protection with PU foam. Find out about the history of polyurethane, its quality features and the most important norms. We hope you enjoy an exciting discovery journey.
10 good reasons for PU foam
- Excellent thermal insulation values
- Easy to use
- Reliable results. Studies show that window joints can be insulated at least twice as fast than if mineral wool is used.
- The fine-pore structure ensures good thermal insulation.
- Does not absorb moisture
- Is compatible with most surfaces and adheres to them
- Adhesive effect reinforces the construction
- Long life-span of more than 30 years
- A construction material that has proven itself for decades
- Functional recycling solution for construction foam cans